Many years ago, I was facing the confusion of cancer. Five years after the diagnosis my body was giving out on me. It was giving me the signs that I wouldn’t be here much longer. Even so, there was no fear. Just an intense realization that I had to face the question my Creator continued to ask me, “what do you want to do?”
One evening I became very quiet. I was trying to feel the essence of my Creator all around me. I wanted to be hugged by this power and feel comforted in a way that I had never felt before. I felt something extraordinary come all around me. A warmth inside and out consumed me and I was filled with the strength to answer the question, “what do I want to do?”
I went into deep prayer for almost 3 hours. My answer to the question was that I want to be here, but not like this. I wanted my health restored better than it had ever been.
My words flowed through me with a connection of truth I had not felt before. An immersion so complete that there were no other voices speaking to the contrary of this truth. I could feel every molecule shift with each word and respond back to my consciousness the message that “it is done”.
At the end of the prayer, the cancerous brain tumor disappeared.
I believe that all prayers are powerful, no matter the words you say, or the faith you hold. Prayer is a kind of dialog with the Divine.
You may not be experiencing cancer, but I believe that this type of immersion into the truth can create miracles, any miracle that you need. Although I can’t create a miracle for you, you can.
We all have the natural ability to connect to the Divine in our own way which can create the miracles we need. I offer this type of Divine Dialog to assist you to make this connection the unique experience that it will be for you.
If you would like to join us for the Divine Dialog sessions, we ask for your consideration the following:
- There isn’t a fee. If you would like to give a “love” donation, a portion of the donations received will go to the Make A Wish foundation.
- Although these sessions will be a live webcast, we do ask you to register before the scheduled times. If you would like to join us in person, there will be limited seating, so the registration helps us to know how many will be there.
- You are welcomed to record the session as we will not be offering recordings afterward.
- We ask you to dedicate to listening to the entire prayer for the full effect. These sessions are not scripted and may last from 1 to 3 hours. Memra will say the prayer until she receives the message that “it is done”, although we can’t guarantee what your results will be.
- These sessions are very high in energy and any prior consumption of alcohol or recreational drugs may have an adverse effect on you.
After registering, we will redirecting you to our Donate page should you wish to make a love donation. Thank you.